2012年12月12日 星期三

How to achieve your dream without abandom


Normally, everyone have dreams ,projects and purposes in their life.We could inspect ourselves  how many projects we haven't finish ?Most of people don't achieve it. Lately,I found that It's so tired about the contents of your work you don't love or work for your basic expense .Much people are always busy to go to work .They always claim that they're busy or have no time.But it's real busy or busy to deal with something unmeaning .Thus,If you choose second,It's so pity that you're not  cope with your life well. Every time I saw someone walk so fast on subway station or walk so fast on the road .In my mind ,why you don't want to change your lifestyle ,even why you don't think about how to change your fate.Due to hobby,they also do the same thing all their life.So We don't need to guess any result. Their life is busy until they died,they're also busy to meet the God.Besides,they just only live for food .So ,it's  so important to improve your attitude and hobby.Recently,I have  a way providing me a lot inspiration.
First ,you 're not content with your life now.Fulfill kill your dream life.The main key is think about what life you really want to achieve ?And remembering the feeling of poor life deeply.  You have to remind yourself  keep learning owing to making you perfect. Also because I don't want to live for the bad work ,or no time to enjoy your life.And telling yourself ""life could be change,I'll try my best to do it.Even a mass of problem;even someone interfere your choice.Don't let your goal go .So Cheers up!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言